Wednesday 24 October 2012

Catching up...

Hello!  I'm back!

The Beloved and I took a wee break north of the border for a few days, which was utterly lovely. I do have quite a bit of catching up to do though, so I'm hoping to distract entertain you with a few nice shots of Bonnie Scotland while I zoom around like a mad woman...

*whoooooosh!*

At the Ben Nevis distillery

Loch Leven

Glencoe

Near Killicrankie, possibly my favourite Scottish placename

The Cairngorms

A Cairngorm reindeer

Culloden

The Jacobite line at Culloden

Culloden

Culloden Moor in the fog

Culloden Visitor Centre, which is very good (and The Beloved)

Commando Memorial

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. The UK is definitely on my to do list.

    I love that you call him The Beloved. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely recommend a trip to Scotland, especially in Autumn. Nowhere in the world has quite the same display of colour, it's beautiful.

      I call him other things too... (usually nice things, honest).

      Delete
  2. gorgeous pics, I particularly like the cloud angel over the Cairngorms. Hope you didn't bring a reindeer home though, it'd never fit y'know ;-)

    ReplyDelete