Tuesday 30 July 2013

Back in the swing of things

Life is gradually creeping back to its normal rhythm around here, and for today at least, so is the British weather.  It's looking rather grey outside.  And it's raining.

This is no bad thing, really.  I am not made for the heat.  I cannot think straight in the heat.  I certainly cannot sit under a half made blanket with my hands full of yarn in the heat, oh no!

So after a week of not-much-happening in the sewing room, a splash of rain is all it took to make my desk look like this...



Oh yes, that's more like it!


I'm working on some new products ready to take to Yarndale (OMG it's soon, so soon...).  If you're going, be sure look out for them!

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I am planning to be there on the Sunday - I'll come and say Hi.

    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the rain, I've had my fill of it here.

    ReplyDelete